VISITOR MAP

Total Pageviews

MUSC PLAYER


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

CHEESECAKE SQUARES



Crust:
2/3 cup Almond flour
1/3 cup Flax meal
¼ cup vanilla whey protein
2 TBS Splenda
1/3 cup butter, melted
This is very similar to the recipe I make called "faux" Graham cracker crust except with the added Vanilla Powder and without a pinch of added salt. I am not sure if I needed the vanilla powder or not. Not having enough raw almonds in the house really affected my options, and I think I like the addition of the salt.

Quote:
Topping:
12 oz Neufchatel cream cheese, softened
1 egg
½ cup sour cream
½ cup SPLENDA® Granular
2 tbsp unsalted butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup canned fruit cocktail in juice or water, drained
I bumped up the cream cheese a bit more to make the bars a bit bigger and a bit more like cheesecake. I estimate that I could get 18 small pieces from my recipe or more likely 12-15 servings. 

That makes my recipe at 15 servings:
188 Calories, 17g Fat, 7g Carbs, 1.5g Fiber, 5.7g Protein

No comments:

Post a Comment